and projects, made simple.
For over ten years, SketchList has automated and simplified the most time consuming, detailed and repetitive woodworking design tasks. From small designs to enormous projects, SketchList's solution enables you to work in the office or shop, on the road, on the job site, or at your client's home, seamlessly. No wifi or internet required.
Accurate reports create increased efficiencies
- Reports automatically generate and modify while you design.
- Complete parts and cut lists
- Material cost is automatically generated
- Shop drawings help your team or subs working accurately
- Optimized layout diagram save time and reduce scrap
Create and use standard objects
- Cabinets. A library of basic cabinets for use anywhere. Just insert and size as necessary.
- Drawers. Save your own drawer styles or mock up drawers you outsource.
- Doors. Create as many different styles as needed for use in any job.
- Hardware. Custom design your own hardware, pulls, hinges, knobs and more.
Work like a woodworker
- One click joints (dados, rabbets, tenons to name a few)
- One click contours (agee, cove, bullnose and more.)
- Unlimited species, colors, and grains. Or you can create your own.
- Easily drill holes and cut shapes with just a couple mouse clicks
Powerful, time-saving design features
- Drag and snap-to objects ensure a perfect fit the first time, every time
- Dynamic resizing enables you to quickly modify sizes to meet approvals
- Photo realistic backgrounds of clients’ rooms provide realistic environments.
- Clone, Clone and mirror, clone and space, for quick and accurate designs.
- Align tools move to an edge or allow centering boards in one click.
I looked for years for a design woodworking software program that would easily capture a design and enable modifications. I tried Autocad, Designcad, and Sketchup .All of these programs are very complicated, expensive, and carry a huge learning curve. Sketchlist has captured the best of these programs from a woodworker’s perspective, and it is easy to input dimensions and make adjustments as needed. Whether it is a simple box design or the molding that surrounds it, Sketchlist makes it easy.
SketchList 3D Professional offers me all the features I could possibly use. It is particularly useful in estimating how much material I will need for each project, and for providing cutting layouts.