“Sorry it took me so long to purchase your software, but boy when I did, did business boom!”
“I’ve been using your woodworking design software now quite extensively. I have designed and quoted on 4 jobs since I received it and have successfully won 3 of those jobs. The fourth was actually put on hold because of the customer’s situation. There are still things that I have not used, such as creating hardware and edge contouring, but that is only because I am spending a lot of time in the shop finishing the projects!”
“I have been a furniture/cabinet maker for over 30 years. I have always looked for software that could help my business be more efficient, as well as a tool to show the client a finished project before that project was even started.
SketchList was made for me and my business, a professional tool that makes the design, layout, cut list and photos of the finished item a very simple task. The learning curve was very easy, I downloaded the trial version and after 5 days purchased the software. SketchList has helped me via phone, e-mail and online training with any and all questions no matter how trivial they were.
My first cabinet build using this software, I spent approximately 3 hrs in the design phase with the client. About 45 minutes at the hardwood dealer selecting all materials for this build using the software cut list. After getting all the sheet and hardwood stock to my shop, spent about 3 hours prepping and cutting the material, again using the cut list and line drawings.
For me SketchList has paid for itself on this one project. Thank you SketchList for creating a true woodworkers software, made to work how most of us work in our shops on a daily basis… ”
In a competitive market, progressive woodworkers are moving to software to create better designs, show those designs to prospective clients, and help them manage the projects through the shop.
It is mandatory to have this software in your toolbox.
In June 2012 Woodshop News wrote…
“Woodworkers who build cabinets and closets just want to be able to show their customers what they’re going to get when a project is completed. It’s getting to a point where people will just turn away if you don’t have a digital drawing to show them.”
- You absolutely must compete effectively to win jobs. And you do not want to competing on solely on price.
- You must develop the ability to show from the first sales call to the post installation review that your company and the way you do business really is far, far better than all others.
- When given an opportunity to present a proposal to a client you must act quickly, professionally, creatively, and practically.
- Preparing proposals takes time and effort. You need the best woodworking design software to make the very most of your time investment.
- You will do better when you get your prospect to embrace the design process,become engaged the prospect, and sees that you interactively work with him or her to best put forward your ideas, craftsmanship, and passion for woodworking.
SketchList 3D Pro is the cabinet design software that woodworkers all over the world are using to:
- Create great looking, photo quality images of proposed work.
- Speed the time to go from customer requirement to approved specification and proposal
- Cut the time required for drawings, cut and parts lists, purchase reports, and part/material layout diagrams.
- Set themselves apart from their competition – early and often.
Another user of SketchList 3D Pro said:
“I was looking all over for a program that would allow me to build things like small building projects. I needed something that wasn’t overly complicated. As a user of other top end 3D applications I was looking for something quicker, not nearly as complicated and I wanted something that gave me a parts list, shop drawings and more without having to work at it. I came across SketchList on the Woodweb site. It is extremely easy to learn, less than a day for me, and easy to use. Hugely useful for showing clients architecture from the top down. Tech support is superb. I would recommend SketchList to anyone wanting to draw cabinet plans and those who want to create other small building projects as well.”
Setting yourself apart from the competition is critical. A survey by an executive association found:
“There is little or no differentiation in the marketplaces. This means the buyer sees every offering as pretty much the same as all others. Lack of clear differentiation makes PRICE the key decision variable in the prospect’s mind.”
How many times do you hear and read about contractors complaining about clients beating them down on pricing? If you set yourself apart by the quality of your proposals, designs, and method of communicating throughout the sales and project cycle, you can step away from price driven competition.
SketchList 3D will make you more effective, save you time, and make you more money. Invest the time to improve your business performance. SketchList will can train you to get up you in running in a matter of days…
Quick test – which image to you want to convey the way your work to your prospective clients?
You know that you must —
Innovate – bring in systems, tools and techniques that your prospects can see as progressive and that set you as a leader.
Differentiate – set your business and products apart from your competition.
Invest the time and effort to make a change for your future.
- Your decision to move forward involves more than trying out software. Your decision should include elements like support, service, and commitment to helping you achieve your goals. HINT: “Free” software doesn’t provide support.
- Imagine selecting software supplied by a company that responds personally to emails, answers the phone or calls you back, and cares about your success.
- Know this… If you choose to use SketchList 3D as your design, and sales and project planning tool, we will do everything we can to make your use of the software a success. We will help you get started, answer your questions and address any problems, and show you how you might use SketchList 3D in your overall sales and marketing.
Buying SketchList 3D is a step toward achieving that difference. It is woodworking design software for the professional furniture or cabinet maker looking for design software to help design and sell custom jobs.