The Shape Control Points Dialog
The Shape Control Points dialog shows the following information about each of the points on the currently selected board when you are working with the Shape Toolbar:
- The point's index: a unique identifier for the point.
- The location of the point relative to the left of the board's surface.
- The location of the point relative to the front of the board's surface.
- The left and front values of the tangent(s) to the point.
To open the Shape Control Points dialog:
- Select the board you want to work with.
- Move to the Board Details Level.
- Select one of the board's surfaces.
- Click Shape on the Assembly Board Details Form.
- Click Shape Spreadsheet on the Assembly Board Details Form.