The Spreadsheet Area
The main Spreadsheet area provides information about the objects in the current level, their locations, and their
dimensions. You can edit this information in the Spreadsheet or in the Form area.
The types of objects shown in the spreadsheet depend on the level of
spreadsheet that you are viewing. There are several types of spreadsheets:
- The Project spreadsheet contains information about the assemblies within the current project.
- The Assemblies spreadsheet contains information about all the components in the currently-selected assembly.
- The Drawer, Door, and Hardware spreadsheets contain information about drawers, doors, and hardware, respectively.
- The General spreadsheet contains a list of all the objects in the current
project and their locations and dimensions. The objects are grouped by
assembly. By default, this spreadsheet does not appear in the main window, but
you can open it with the View > Spreadsheet > General
- At any level, you can also open a spreadsheet for each type of component
in an assembly—for example, all the drawers in the assembly. To do this,
select an assembly and choose View > Spreadsheets > Assembly's
You can use the Spreadsheet area to keep notes about some or all of the
objects in the list. Any notes you type into the Spreadsheet notes cell also
appear in the appropriate object form in the Form area.
The SketchList 3D Main Window
The Control Area
The Views Area
The Hierarchical Levels