CAD for Woodworkers
- Working with virtual 3D boards replicates methods you use in the shop.
- Counters, joinery, and board shape are achieved with a mouse click.
- Instant visual feedback guides you a thorough design.
The Pros & Cons of Woodworking CAD/CAM
- Easy to use
- Reduces human error and labor costs.
- Speeds up production with accurate reporting
- Integration: design, shop drawings, 3D images, optimized layouts.
- Requires a PC or Mac.
The Cabinet Design Software Professionals Trust
Discover What the Right Woodworking CAD Software Can Do for Your Business
Simple CAD Software for Woodworking
- Contours, joinery, shaping, doors, drawers, and cabinets can be added with a few mouse clicks.
- 3D boards make modeling feel like working in the shop.
- Drag and snap features help cut proposal time and ensure accurate placement of adjoining objects every time.
- Import any photo to incorporate diverse species, colors, and grains in your designs.
- Photorealistic 3D designs wow clients, family, and friends before you even start building.
- Instant updates make collaboration with clients fast and easy, and minimizes tedious back-and-forth revisions
- Integrated reporting ensures that design changes are reflected in all reports instantaneously.
- Automated material costing helps you make accurate bids.
- Automated ordering reports tell you how much lumber (or sheet material) to buy before you start and eliminate "oh no!" cutting errors.
- Layout optimization reduces scrap and trims material costs.
- Metric and imperial options allow you to work in either measurement systems.